Lord Shiva is considered the most powerful deity in Hinduism. It is more beneficial to do spiritual practice by chanting Lord Shiva's Mahamrityunjaya. It is advisable to chant the Mahamrityunjaya Mantra during an auspicious month like Shravan, Kartik or on any Monday. This powerful mantra can be chanted individually or collectively. Sometimes this mantra is also known as Sanjivani Mantra, as it is a life-restoring element given to a sage Shuk. Lord Shiva is the saviour of the elements related to death, therefore it is appropriate to chant Mahamrityunjaya Mantra 108 times daily to avoid unnatural death.
Aum Tryambakam yajaamahe
sugandhim pushtivardhanam |
mrityormuksheeya maamritaat ||
It is made up of 32 words and by putting Om before this mantra, the total number becomes 33 words. That's why the Mahamrityunjaya mantra is also called the 'Trayastrishakshari' mantra.
The word maha means "supreme" and the word mrityun means "death" while the word Jaya means "victory". Mahamrityunjaya means victory over evil. Lord Shiva is the destroyer of evil spirits. Mahamrityunjaya chanting is mainly done to get rid of chronic diseases and to get long life. Chanting Mahamrityunjaya 108 times daily gives more benefits, healing from diseases, and mental stress. This is a power mantra related to Lord Shiva, when the situation in life worsens then chanting Mahamrityunjaya gives freedom from complicated life. Chanting Mahamrityunjaya Mantra acts as a remedy for those who are on death bed.
(It is believed, Mahamrityunjaya Mantra is not only useful in healing the physical nature but also for mental peace. It is a powerful mantra dedicated to Mahadev, the God of Gods. The trinity (Lord Brahma, Lord Vishnu and Lord Mahesh One of the deities who are known to destroy evil forces.)
Benefits of Mahamrityunjaya Mantra:
This is the religious Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra which is widely known as Tryambakam Mantra. According to many, it is believed that the chanting of Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra creates vibrations that ensure good health of the human body and help regenerate the physical body.
This is the most effective mantra which bestows longevity and averts bad luck and unnatural death. Considered primarily as part of the Yajurveda, this sukta calls for the cessation of fear. Chanting this Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra 108 times has immense significance in Hinduism. It removes negativity (evil) around and brings positivity.
How to perform the ritual of Mahamrityunjaya Mantra?
According to the scriptures, the benefit of the Mahamrityunjaya mantra is through the Purashcharan method which is of five types-
1) Chanting - According to the scriptures, by chanting Mahamrityunjaya Mantra 1.25 lakh times, this mantra awakens and gives immense benefits.
2) Havan - "Om" and "Namah" are not counted while chanting in the Purashcharan method. After completion of the number of chants, Havan is performed by applying “Swaha” at the end of 12500 chants of the Mahamrityunjaya mantra.
3) Tarpan - Tarpan of the tenth part of Havan i.e. 1250 is to be done. At the end of the mantra, tarpan is done by applying tarpayami.
4) Marjan - The tenth part of tarpan i.e. 125 mantras is Marjan, in which Marjan method is completed by applying 'marjayami' or 'abhisinchayami' at the end of the mantra and dipping it in water and sprinkling it on your back.
5) Brahmin Food - The tenth part of Marjan i.e. 13 Brahmin Vrinds are fed.
Composition of Mahamrityunjaya Mantra
The Mahamrityunjaya mantra is found in the sacred text Rigveda, an ancient Hindu text. This mantra was formulated by sage Markandeya when he was suffering from the curse given by Chandra Prajapati Diksha. It is said that chanting the Maha Mrityunjaya mantra nullified the entire curse and Lord Shiva then placed the moon on his forehead.
Who is the author of Mahamrityunjaya Mantra?
Markandeya Rishi is the creator of the Mahamrityunjaya Mantra. Sage Markandeya attained immortality by chanting this mantra. Due to victory over death, this mantra is called the Mahamrityunjaya mantra.
When should Mahamrityunjaya Mantra Jaap be the main ritual?
Mahamrityunjaya Jaap Vidhi should be performed on an auspicious date and time (Muhurat). It is said that doing Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra Jaap Mala Vidhi in the month of Shravan will bring more benefits. It is believed that every wish is fulfilled by performing rituals of Lord Trimbakeshwar in this month.
Rules of chanting Mahamrityunjaya
1) Body and mind should be clean while chanting Mahamrityunjaya Mantra.
2) While chanting this mantra, you should have Shivling or Lord Shankar's statue/picture or Mahamrityunjaya Yantra as a symbol.
3) At the time of chanting Mahamrityunjaya mantra and while doing any other worship or worship, keep your face towards east.
4) Mantra chanting should always be done on a seat made of Kusha.
5) It is very important to pronounce the mantra clearly for it to be fruitful, otherwise there is no benefit of chanting the mantra.
6) Do not chant Mahamrityunjaya Mantra slowly or fast. Chanting is done in such a way that the lips move while chanting but the sound is not heard.
7) While chanting Mahamrityunjaya Mantra and after chanting one should stay away from meat-alcohol and other types of addictions.
8) Chanting should be done by lighting incense-lamps.
9) For chanting the Mahamrityunjaya mantra, only Rudraksha beads should be used.
10) Mantra should be chanted by keeping Gaumukhi Rudraksh Mala.
How many times should we chant Mahamrityunjaya?
By chanting Mahamrityunjaya Mantra 1.25 lakh times, desired wishes are fulfilled, but chanting this mantra is not completed in a day, so chant the mantra 1000 times daily. Chanting mantras 1000 times continuously in a day completes chanting of 1.25 lakh mantras in 125 days. To fulfill your wishes, Mahamrityunjaya chanting is done either alone or in a group. To get the benefit of Mahamrityunjaya Mantra, the mantra is chanted at least 108 times. 1.25 lakh mantra chanting is also done by 5 or 7 Panditji.
Our Services :
Sankalp will be done by our Pandit ji before the rituals. Along with this, the adornment will be done by worshiping Mahamrityunjaya Jaap with complete rituals.
• dry enjoyment
• Black thread (for tying in hand)
1. What is the importance of worship and worship as prevention?
Puja is a way of thanking God for his blessings and comforts provided by him. It is a medium through which we thank God for giving us a worthy life. Puja is usually performed one by one on important days of one's life such as birthdays, anniversaries or festive/auspicious dates to invite prosperity, longevity and good luck. Nivaran Puja is conducted to regulate the ill effects. Which the person has been paying since a certain time in his life. This puja is performed to pacify the malefic effects by the vibrations of the planets. This worship is naturally performed on a special day and under a special Muhurta.
2. Why should I choose Myjyotish.com for my Puja?
Myjyotish.com is India's best online puja portal, he takes a pledge from the person before each of his pujas, only after that the puja is started. According to Vedic rituals, it is necessary to make a resolution before any worship. Without resolution, no remedy, worship or action gives fruit. Without determination no devotee can achieve the desired result. Sankalpa is a kind of declaration that binds man to God so that God may be pleased with worship. According to the Vedas, the entire universe has evolved through the resolution of Lord Sree Narayana. Thus it is most important for any worship.
Through My Astrology, the Puja ordered by you is performed by a priest with complete rituals. Once you have completed the process of booking the Pooja, our team will contact you from time to time and inform you about all the information related to the Pooja. Like when the puja will be performed, what precautions or rituals you should follow on the day of puja. You can also avail the facility of watching the Puja live through My Astrology.
3. How can I book Puja online?
After logging in to Myjyotish.com, you need to register yourself as a member or guest, after which you will be able to select the puja of your choice and book it on the website. After selection of Pooja, please enter required details and make online payment through secure payment method.
Once the puja is booked our team will contact you and you will be given all the necessary information related to the puja. After the completion of the Pooja, the Prasad mentioned under your ordered Pooja will be dispatched to your shipping address, which was mentioned by you while placing the Pooja order.
4. What types of pujas are available on myjyotish.com?
Apart from Birthday Pooja, Navagraha Shanti Pooja, Griha Pooja, we also do Vishisht Upasana Pooja, Aastha Pooja, Group Pooja etc. We also do poojas for special events like Maghishivaratri, Navratri, Shravan maas Diwali etc. Various pujas are organized at our site from time to time. Whether it is the problem of legal battle or financial crisis, career concern or family discord, we try our best to remove all your problems through our prayers.
For any problem or further clarification you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
5. What Prasad will I get for the Puja? And by when will I be able to get it?
You will be informed about every Puja Prasad done by myjyotish.com. The Prasad is dispatched to the customer as soon as possible after the Pooja is over.
We share the courier details of the dispatched Prasad with the customer. If for any reason the prasad gets lost in transit or does not reach your home/address then you can mail us the issue at email@example.com quoting your order number on the mail. We will send the prasad again.
6. Can I change or postpone my order of worship?
Yes, you can do all of the above provided you send us a change request within a day of placing your Puja order.
If the Pooja timings are less than 24 hours, no such request can be entertained.
In case of any issues, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for the required assistance or to speak to our customer care executives.
7. Can I cancel the puja after booking? What is the refund policy in such case?
Yes, you can do all the above provided you place your order by sending us a written request at email@example.com within a day of placing the puja order. Please write your order number in the subject line (subject - order no.). After a gap of one day, the puja orders cannot be canceled or refunded. However, in an exceptional circumstance, myjyotish.com alone reserves the right to take the final decision. The website will refund the full amount paid by you after deducting the gateway fee. The same will be reflected in your statement for the next month.
In case of any issues, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for the required assistance or to speak to our executives.
8. How can I be sure that the puja ordered by me is actually performed?
Once you place the order for the puja, we will share with you the venue, date and time of the puja. You or your representative can attend the puja. We will also share the live streaming of your puja. You can see it in any part of the world.
9. How do I know whether it is a group or individual worship? We clearly mention on our site whether there is a particular worship group or individual worship.
Also, once you place the order for the puja, we will share with you the venue, date and time of the puja. We also share with you the picture and video related to Puja. You yourself or someone from your family can also participate in this puja. You can also experience the Puja live from any corner of the world. By which you will know yourself whether it is a group worship or individual worship.
10. Will my physical presence be required?
No, the beauty of this process is that you do not need to be physically present while performing the puja.
11. In case of any concerns or clarifications, who should I contact?
In case of any issues, you may mail us at email@example.com or contact us at 91- 6386786122 to speak with our customer care executives for the required assistance.
Disclaimer: myjyotish.com neither represents the temple authority and its associated trust nor is a manufacturer/seller of Prasad products. It is just a platform that connects you with some individuals who will perform services like worship and charity on your behalf.