Parivartini Ekadashi 2021: Know the exact date of Parivartini Ekadashi
- Photo : Google
Devuthani Ekadashi 2021 : 14 November 2021 is Devuthani Ekadashi, also known as Devotthan Ekadashi, Dev Prabhondini Ekadashi, Devuthani Gyaras (dev uthani gyaras 2021 date). From this day on, marriage, home admission, caste rites, etc., all the works start. Let us know the 10 benefits of fasting on this day.
Note: Fasting should be observed on this day on waterless or only aquatic substances. If you are not fasting, do not eat rice, onion, garlic, meat, wine, stale food, etc. on this day.
1. Sins are destroyed: The fast of Ekadashi destroys the evil sanskars and leads to salvation.
2. Tulsi Puja : On this day Tulsi's spiritual marriage to Shaligram takes place on Dev Uthani Ekadashi. The worship of Tulsi is important on this day. Tulsi dal protects against untimely death. The worship of Shaligram and Tulsi alleviates pitra dosh.
3. Vishnu Puja : On this day one should worship Lord Vishnu or his god. Chanting the mantra "Om Namo Bhagwate Vasudevaya Namah" on this day benefits.
4. Chandra Dosh : In case the moon is weak in the horoscope, one must fast by eating water and fruits or on a waterless Ekadashi. If a person fasts in all the uniforms, his moon is correct and his mental state also improves.
5. Katha Shravan or Reading: On this day one should listen or read the legend of Devuthani Ekadashi. Listening to or saying stories leads to virtue.
7. Fruits of Ashwamegh and Rajasuya Yagna: It is said that fasting on Devotthan Ekadashi yields the fruits of thousand ashwamegh and 100 rajasuya yagnas.
8. Freedom from Pitra Dosh: People suffering from pitra dosh should fast on this day properly. It is more beneficial for the fathers to fast so that their fathers can get rid of the sufferings of hell.
9. Destiny becomes awakened: Fasting of Devuthani or Prabodhini Ekadashi awakens fortune.