A house is like a temple. If the members living in it keep quarreling with each other every day, then this temple starts becoming impure. There can be many reasons for this, but the biggest reason is the entry of negative energy in the house. Now the question is how to get positive energy into the house?
For this, we are telling some such Vastu tips , which if you try, then obviously positive energy will start entering your house and your house will become like a temple again.
You can also read:
Know about the words and their meanings used in daily worship
Chanakya Niti: Negative propensities upset Goddess Lakshmi, Read more for Solutions
Do you know the benefits of keeping peacock feathers at home? Click here to know
1. If you hoist the peacock feather from top to bottom with your hands inside the house, then the negative energy around your house goes away from the house.
2. The flute is a sign of good fortune and opulence. If you place it in any direction in the house with a slight slant, then positive energy is transmitted in your house.
3. If you put a wipe of salt water on the floor of the house and keep a lump of salt in the top of the cupboard in the south-west angle, then positive energy is transmitted. Keep in mind that keep changing the lump of salt every 4-5 days.
Troubles in love life? Talk to astrologers for the best remedies. Hurry Up!
4. Ganesh idol should not be placed at the main entrance of the house, but if you put a silver swastika here, then negative forces will not be able to enter the house.
5. It is said that 75 percent of the defects of Vastu are removed with the use of Swastika. In this case, putting a swastika is more effective.
Remove enemies from your life, Get Maa Baglamukhi blessings.
6. It is not considered good to have a toilet or kitchen door in front of the main entrance of the house or to have a wall or pillar in front of the main door. Therefore, you should avoid building such a house.
7. Always keep the color of the walls of the rooms of the house light.
Get rid of the negative effects of all Doshas. Book now.
To know more about the benefits of keeping Peacock feather and flute in house, call our astrologers. Click here