The mirror is a very small thing, but it plays an important role in bringing positive energy to your home. This is important according to Vastu. It can affect both positive and negative forces. Although the mirror is used for face recognition, few people are aware of its negative and positive effects on energy. According to Vastu Shastra, glasses can block energy and can be harmful. That is why it is important to put the mirror in the right direction and direction in order to live a relaxed and peaceful life.
Fees can be increased by making simple adjustments to the direction and location of the glass in the house. Given below are some Vastu tips for putting the mirror in the right place.
- If the mirrors are placed in front of the cabinet of the house, the amount can be doubled.
- It is advantageous to place the mirror on the north side. Since the direction north is the centre of Kuber, the god of wealth, it is important to keep that direction strong and precise.
- Any business person can install a mirror near his or her room (money box) to store energy that helps increase wealth. By doing this, not only money will be profitable but also customers will increase.
- For optimal health, goggles should be on the east or north walls. Doing this helps to remove negligence and bring healing.
- Mirrors in the dressing room should be kept at least four to five feet above the ground.
- Adverse effects I
- The southeast direction is the fire direction. If you put a mirror in this way, then the chances of conflict and division may increase. Avoid mirroring this way.
- Vastu Shastra advises that glasses should not be placed in front of each other, it can increase discomfort.
- According to Vastu, the kitchen should not be on the southeast side. This is the direction of the magnetic field. Therefore, fire can easily destroy a good magnetic field.
- According to Vastu, the face of the mirror should not be facing North or East. By doing this, positive energy from the north or east can be reflected in the mirror.
- Avoid making mirrors in the bedroom for good health and sleep peacefully. According to Vastu, if there is a mirror in the bedroom it should not be in front of the bed.
- The screen surface should not be in front of the front door of the house. As a result, energy enters the house from behind.
According to Vastu Shastra, square and rectangular mirrors are ideal for a house; Avoid using circular and round mirrors. For best results, people with insomnia, headaches, or heart problems can place a three-inch [3 cm] mirror between the bed and mattress with their face up. The mirror in the bathroom should be kept in a well-lit place, and should never be in the dark. While you sleep, your image should not appear in the mirror. Therefore, the mirror should be away from your bed.
By accepting these simple Vastu tips to keep the mirror in the right place in the house, you can bring good energy to your home and earn more money and better health.
You may like these:
When Pitru Paksha Shradh is starting, when will be the first Shradh performed
Consult our experts for Vastu, tarot, astrology, numerology.
Facing problems in your life? Get remedies from astrologers only @10rs