Peepal tree has religious and astrological significance. The presence of this tree brings happiness and prosperity to the house. It has also been said that the Peepal tree is inhabited by the Gods, but keep in mind that the Peepal tree should always be at some distance from the house because according to Vastu Shastra, Peepal shade should not fall on the house, it is considered a bad sign.
Not only this, the religious and astrological importance of the Peepal tree is very high , but also from the point of view of Ayurveda, it has been termed as a medicinal plant. There are many people who can be right with the use of its milk leaf tea etc. This tree is of a very large species, its long branches are indicative of providing longevity to the family members. With this, it does not allow the descent to perish. It is said that whoever has a Peepal tree at his home, there is no shortage of child happiness at any time. Apart from this, all the troubles are also relieved by this. And one gets immense happiness.
Know remedies that can save you from Diseases, CLICK HERE.
So, let us know what is the miraculous benefit of this peepal tree and along with it we will try to tell its medicine and scientific importance as well.
What is the religious significance of Peepal tree ?
The Peepal tree has been called the Sakshat Dev tree, that is, it is the abode of Lord Vishnu himself. According to a legend, when the sea was being churned in the Mahabharata period with the common efforts of the deity and the Asuras, then the elder sister of Goddess Lakshmi Darrida. Was born before Mata Lakshmi. But Lord Vishnu got married to Goddess Lakshmi which made the penniless angry, so Lord Vishnu asked her to reside in her beloved tree Peepal and Lord Vishnu told the penniless that I would come to you from time to time in this peepal tree. Will stay According to the Lord's order, the impoverished abode in the Peepal tree and it is believed that every Saturday, Lord Vishnu himself sits on his trunk.
Know more about Lord Vishnu as Tirupati Bala ji, Here !!
Scientific importance of Peepal tree
- Of all the trees found on the earth, only peepal is considered the best among the trees that purify the life.
- Peepal is the only tree that emits oxygen round the clock, while other trees release carbon dioxide or nitrogen gas at night.
- Along with this, Peepal is considered to be the largest eco-friendly tree, because it has an important role in purifying the environment.
- Peepal tree has also been considered very effective as an Ayurvedic medicine. Its medicinal properties are capable of warding off many diseases.
- Ramban for respiratory disease: If the inner part of the bark of a peepal tree is dried out eaten by making powder of the dried part, then it removes many problems including respiratory asthma. Apart from this, drinking boiled milk from its leaves is beneficial in asthma.
- Cures stomach disorders: Peepal leaves are called bile destructors. Peepal leaves are helpful in relieving stomach problems such as gas and constipation. Stomach disorders are cured by drinking juice of its fresh leaves.
- Make the teeth shiny like pearls: Tooth with twigs of peepal trees makes teeth white like pearls. Apart from this, it makes the teeth strong and it is also a surefire medicine to get relief from toothache.
- Reduces the effect of toxin: If a person bites a poisonous organism, then keep drinking the juice of the peepal leaves in a short period of time. This reduces the effect of poison.
Want to enhance the prospectus of your Pooja and Prayera? Consult to our Expert Astrologers now !!