According to mythological theology, gayatri mantra originated on shukladashmi of the senior month. BrahmarishiVishwamitra of this mantra became a vision and he introduced it among the householder and sannyasis for the welfare of the world. Gayatri Mantra is considered to be the source of Indian spiritual consciousness along with guru mantra. Mother Gayatri is called Vedmata in our Vedas. The glory of Mother Gayatri is sung by all the four Vedas, the fruit that comes from the study of the four Vedas, which can be done by chanting the same Gayatri Mantra, so the scriptures of Gayatri Mantra have great glory. According to Hindu texts, all the wishes of the Gayatri worshiper are fulfilled and he is never short of anything. The AtharvaVeda gives seven rewards of age, prana, praja, animal, kirti, dhan and brahmavarchas from Gayatri, which are definitely available to every seeker who worships in law. The duly performed worship creates a protective shield around the seeker and protects him in times of calamities.
Also Read: Lakshmi Puja : Don't make these mistakes at home or else it will enrage Mother Lakshmi
We meditate on to the power and glory of that most adored Supreme Lord, the creator and the energizer of the whole world, whose effulgence (divine light) illumines all realms (physical, mental and spiritual). May this divine light illumine our intellect.
0 thou existence Absolute, Creator of the three dimensions, we contemplate upon thy divine light. May He stimulate our intellect and bestow upon us true knowledge.
How to chant Gayatri Mantra
Gayatri Mantra is the most powerful mantra that can control your mind, makes your mind more creative, eliminates all the negativity and also helps you to focus on your goals.
Here are a few steps that you should follow in order to get the entire benefit of Gayatri Mantra.
- You can chant Gayatri mantra any time of the day but this mantra should be chanted in BramhaMuhrat that is in the morning between 4 am to 5 am as well as at the night before sleeping.
- Take a bath (in the morning) and sit in yoga mudra. (One leg on the other) o
- Take a Sphatik Mala or any rosary and chant Gayatri Mantra io8 times.
- You should close your eyes while chanting the mantras and should concentrate on each word you utter.
- Do not think about anything during the recitation of mantra because if you think about other things then you may pronounce wrong words that will lead to unwanted and bad results.
- Try to pronounce each word correctly and you'll see how magical this mantra is.
Contact our well known Astrologers for more information on Plamistry and Predictions. Call us now. Click here!!
Also Read: Know the Mythological reason behind why one should not make eye contact with Lord Shani Dev