In Hinduism, any work is done after seeing the auspicious time. During this, special care is also taken of the movement of the sun. For this reason, Kharmas is not considered an auspicious time for auspicious works. Kharmas starts from the time the Sun enters Jupiter’s zodiac. It is believed that during this time the movement of the sun slows down.
For this reason, engagement, shaving, marriage, naming, Yagyopaveet, Griha Pravesh, etc. Are not done. The construction of a new house and starting a new business are also not done. This time the month of Kharmas is starting from December 14 and will continue till January 14. In such a situation, there will be a ban on Manglik works till January 14, 2022. Some special rules have been told in the scriptures regarding the month of Kharmas, which everyone should follow. You also know about this month.
Keep these rules in mind:
- The month of Kharmas is the month of charity and virtue. It is believed that in this month, without any selfishness, one gets the renewable virtue of charity. Therefore, in the month of Kharmas, as much as possible, one should donate to the needy.
- This month is the month of special worship of Lord Vishnu and Shri Krishna. In such a situation, you should recite Gita regularly. Read Vishnu Sahasranama and chant the mantras of Lord Krishna and Vishnu.
- Worshiping Tulsi in Kharmas gives benefits. In the evening, a lamp of ghee should be lit in front of the Tulsi tree. By doing this, the problems of your life will be reduced.
- During Kharmas, one should wake up every morning before sunrise and offer water to the Sun. It is believed that the Sun God is weak during this time. In such a situation, worshiping him is considered auspicious.
- Cow service has special significance in the month of Kharmas. Worship the cows during this time. Feed them jaggery and gram by applying turmeric tilak. Feed green fodder. By this special grace of Shri Krishna is obtained.
- One should lead a sattvik life in Kharmas. Leaving the cot and sleeping on the ground is considered auspicious. Apart from this, eating food in the leaf is considered auspicious.
- Do not do any auspicious work like matrimonial work, home entry, land worship, shaving etc.
- Do not bring bad feelings towards anyone in your mind. Do not quarrel or lie with anyone.
- Do not consume meat-liquor and alcohol during this month. If possible, avoid onions and garlic as well. Mercury transits to scorpio 2021: These zodiac signs will make immense fortune, know yours