Narada Jayanti: important timings & tithi
May 27, 2021 5:45 AM
May 27, 2021 7:02 PM
Pratipada Tithi Begins
May 26, 2021 4:43 PM
Pratipada Tithi Ends
May 27, 2021 1:02 PM
Also Read:- Vastu Tips for kitchen to increase Positivity and Prosperity
Rituals to be performed
- Wake up early in the morning & take bath.
- After that wear clothes which are meant for performing puja “puja vastra”.
- Devotees should worship Lord Vishnu as Narada Muni used to be the devotee of Lord Vishnu.
- Then the Devotees should offer Chandan, tulsi leaves, kumkum, incense sticks, flowers, and some sweets to the goddess.
- Devotees should keep Narada Jayanti Vrat as it has great importance.
- devotees should not consume pulses or grains during the fast they can only have some fruits & dairy products like milk.
- Devotees should Recite ‘Vishnu Sahasranama’ as it has great importance.
- After all the rituals, perform the aarti of Lord Vishnu.
- Devotees should also visit Kashi Vishwanath for Lord Vishnu's blessings.
- Devotees should donate some food & clothes to the brahmins on the eve of Narada Jayanti as it is very auspicious and has great significance.
How to celebrate Narada Jayanti
On this day, many devotees do fasting & worship Lord Vishnu with utmost dedication and with pure soul. There are also various temples of Narada Muni which are especially famous in Karnataka and many devotees visit those temples to pray and seek blessings of the lord. Just like many other Hindu festivals, Narada Jayanti is celebrated in these temples.
Consult out best Astrologers for more Predictions, Poojas & Astrology. Call us Now !!