Women often do 16 makeup on any festival, marriage, auspicious work, auspicious occasions. On Karva Chauth Hariyali Teej, women also decorate and decorate. This makeup is done for good luck. Women use various types of cosmetics for grooming. Come let's know what is done in 16 makeup.
Chant these Mantras of Hanuman Ji to destroy all your sorrows and problems.
1. Bindi: It is considered sacred by married women to put a bindi of Kumkum on the forehead. It increases the force of the Guru.
2. Sindoor: Demand is filled with vermilion. It is believed that this increases the life of the husband.
3. Kajal: Mascara enhances the beauty of the eyes and also removes Mangal Dosh.
4. Mehndi: Mehndi enhances the beauty of hands. Applying Mehndi is auspicious. It is said that it gives love to the husband.
Nag panchami 2021: Know Special faults and remedies for Vishayoga in your horoscope
5. Bangles: Bangles are a symbol of a honeymoon. The red color symbolizes happiness and the green color symbolizes prosperity.
6. Mangal Sutra: Mangal Sutra is also considered a symbol of a honeymoon. Its black pearls protect from the evil eye. Apart from this, the Naulakha necklace or say that Swarnamala is also worn around the neck.
7. Nath: It is also called Nathni. It is necessary to wear silver wire or clove in the nose. Where beauty increases with this, the defect of Mercury is also removed.
CALL NOW! to unsure success in your life
8. Gajra: It is also called Veni or Chuda Mani. It is applied to the hair for beauty and fragrance.
9. Maang Tika: It is worn in the center of the forehead. It symbolizes living a life of decency and simplicity after marriage.
10. Earrings: It is also called Kundal and Bali. By wearing gold earrings or earrings, the defects of Rahu and Ketu are removed. It is also a symbol of abstaining from listening and speaking evil of the in-laws.
Nag panchami 2021: Know the right way to worship Lord Shiva and do Nag Puja
11. Armlet: It is a beautiful small bracelet-shaped piece of jewelry made of gold or silver, which is worn on the arm. This protects the wealth and prosperity of the family.
12. Waistband: It is also called strong. It is worn at the waist. It is a symbol of the fact that you are the mistress of your house, honey. It also keeps the saree handy.
13. Nettle: It is also called nettle. It is worn on the toes. It removes the defects of Sun and Shani and it is also a symbol that the married woman will now face every problem with courage.
14. Payal: It is also called Pajero. Both anklets and beech wear silver.
CALL NOW! to know the best muhurt for starting your work
15. Ring: Before marriage, it is worn by the husband during matchmaking.
16. Bath: The first step of makeup is a bath. Before doing any other makeup, take a bath regularly. Shikakai, Bhringraj, Amla, Ubtan, and many other ingredients are mixed in the bath. Then put on clothes. If she is a bride, she wears a red lehenga, in which green and yellow colors are also used.
Raksha Bandhan 2021: Know the auspicious timings of the day, this year
Apart from this, nowadays nail paints and lipsticks have also become a trend. However, in mythological times, there were 16 other types of makeup, which included the coloring of nails and nails, tambool, etc.