According to the Hindu calendar, there are two types of Ekadashi. Ekadashi means 11th date. The Ekadashi read after the full moon is called Ekadashi of Krishna Paksha. Also, Ekadashi of Amavasya is called Ekadashi of Shukla Paksha. It is believed that people born on both Ekadashi are very adverse. Ekadashi date has great importance in Indian Eternal Religion. It is said that Ekadashi fast is one of the 26 fasts which destroy all sins.
Know the status of diseases in your life from astrology
Ekadashi Tithi is dedicated to Lord Vishnu. Worshiping the world god in this, one gets children, wealth, and some land. It is believed that by offering Panchamrit to Lord Vishnu on Devshayani Ekadashi, he is pleased by fasting on Ekadashi and also by offering yellow clothes, yellow flowers, and yellow sweets and fulfills all wishes. According to the scriptures, on the day of Ekadashi, Vishnu Ji comes to sleep from the bedroom after 4 months.
Laxmi Ji resides in the roots of the belpatra which are offered to Shiva, you will be stunned to know its benefits.
By keeping fast on Putrada Ekadashi in the month of Sawan, if there is any crisis on the child, then it is averted. At the same time, poverty is removed and lost things can be recovered. Chanting 'Om Namo Bhagwate Vasudevaya Mantra' on the day of Ekadashi is beneficial. Ram, Krishna, Narayan, Sahasranama should be chanted and pray that our life is in your hands, it is your responsibility to handle them. In Ekadashi, any auspicious work, janeu, planetary entry, and the birth of someone remains very auspicious.
So, let us know what nature of the people born on Ekadashi-
Know that these 4 zodiac boys are very special, girls are attracted
1. On the day of Ekadashi, newborns grow up to be very good thinkers. They think about everything deeply and give their solution.
2. They have a lot of faith in Dharma and Karma. They are mostly silent and serene in nature.
3. They always speak the truth and give education of truth to others.
4. These people respect their elders a lot and also follow their orders.
5. They will have a lot of growth in science in the future and may also prove to be scientists. They are very knowledgeable.
6. They get a lot of respect everywhere due to their good psyche.
7. According to astrology, it has been told that a person born on Ekadashi has many children in the future.
To know more about ekadashi, contact to our astrologers