Vastu Tips: Is it possible to bring wealth and prosperity by merely keeping. Pair of elephants in the bedroom, read to know
The importance of crow increases during Pitru Paksha. The crows are considered the symbol of ancestors and there is a tradition of giving them grass. It is believed that if the crow tastes your grass in the meantime, then it goes directly to the ancestors. It is considered a sign of happiness and satisfaction of ancestors. Apart from this, there are some such signs during Pitru Paksha, which are considered very auspicious. Know about these signs.
Auspicious signs to be found in Pitru Paksha
- If a crow is seen carrying dry straw in the beak during Shradh Paksha, then it is considered a sign of wealth gain.
- If the crow is sitting on the roof of the house or sitting on a green tree, then it means that there are blessings of ancestors at your house, and happiness and prosperity will remain in your house.
Know about the words and their meanings used in daily worship
- During Pitru Paksha, if you see crows pressing flowers and leaves around your house, it means that your ancestors are happy with you. In such a situation, whatever you ask from them, your wishes will be fulfilled with their blessings.
- If a crow is seen rubbing the beak on the cow's back, then it is a sign of happiness and good food in the house. On the other hand, if a crow is seen sitting on a pig's back, then a lot of money is obtained from it.
- If a crow is seen rolling in the dust, it means that the arrival of money will soon come to the house of the people living there and if the crow is found sitting on a heap of grains, then it is also a symbol of prosperity.
Know how to remove Pitradosh for all the problems and remedies of this defect
- If the crow takes the grass and flies and sits on the sail of the well or on the river bank, then it means that you can get some precious thing lost. Apart from this, it is also a sign of victory in the case and an increase in wealth.
- If the crow comes from the left and takes food, then the journey is completed without interruption. At the same time, if the crow comes from the backside, then the migrant gets the benefit.
Chanakya Niti: These two habits might displease goddess Lakshmi,Leave them soon
(The information given here is based on religious beliefs and folk beliefs, there is no scientific evidence for this. It has been presented here keeping in mind the general interest.)
Talk to our experts to know personalized readings.