In fact, the importance of the lines of the hand in palmistry is equally important to the texture of the foot and the lines and marks present in the soles. In palmistry, in many places, the lines and signs present in the feet of Lord Vishnu have been mentioned.
In Samudrik Shastra also, by looking at the texture of the organs and their colour form, the future is made, and in common parlance, it is called palmistry. Do you know that the future is told based on the shape of a person's feet and some special things about them?
In palmistry, in many places, the lines and signs present in the feet of Lord Vishnu have been mentioned. Some such signs are said to be in the feet of Lord Rama, Krishna, Mahatma Buddha, Mahavir Jain.
Read to know 10 amazing facts about Arya Samaj
Budhaditya Yoga 2021: These 3 zodiac sign people will get wealth and respect
It is believed that the persons whose feet are present in such signs, that person definitely becomes wealthy at some point or the other. They get prestige in society. Here we are telling you about some such signs, about which it is believed that if it is present in your feet, then one day you will become a respected and wealthy person.
The right foot of men and the left foot of women are considered important for prediction. This does not mean that the lines located on the right foot of women and the left foot of men are not important. It is believed that the lines of the left foot of women and the right foot of men are 100% fruitful and the lines of the left foot of men and the right foot of women are considered as auxiliary lines.
The nature of the foot and its effect:-
1. Padrekha (Fate Line) of the feet- Just as there is a fate line in the hand, in the same way this vertical line is found in the foot. The deeper, longer, clearer and innocent this line is, the more the person lives a happy and prosperous life. It is also called Padma Rekha. If this line starts from the lower part of the heel and goes to the thumb, then the person becomes a famous emperor (king) in the country and abroad.
2.If there is a vertical line under the toes of one's feet, then the person becomes wealthy, successful, and learned.
3. Coming out from the middle of the feet, three lines move forward together and one of them reaches the fingers, then such a person becomes extremely opulent and achieves success in every field.
4.If a vertical line is located in the middle of the heel of about three inches, then such a person is a drinker and opposes his relatives, brothers, sons etc. He likes only the friends of his drinking circle.
5. A vertical line coming out from the middle of the feet to the fingers, then such a person is fortunate. If this line goes on the ring finger, then the person is lazy.
Significance of blowing Shankh (counch) before puja
Chanakya Niti: Read to know the most effective Chanakya policies
6.If there is another line equal to the vertical line in the middle of the feet to the fingers, then the woman or the man attains state officials, high officials, happiness, prosperity and splendor.
7. If a person's legs are raised more than the middle, then in palmistry it is believed that such a person is very fond of roaming around. Such people often go on trips.
8.If a person's legs are muscular and advanced and nerveless like the back of a turtle, then it is considered superior. Such people are never short of money.
9. If the color of the soles of the feet of a person is yellow, then such people are found to have more sex sense. It is said about such people that these subjects are those who indulge in lust and enjoyment. Their health was also not good.
10.If the toe of a person's foot is round shaped like a snake's hood, advanced and fleshy, then it is considered auspicious. The grace of Mother Lakshmi remains on such people.