As you brought Ganpati home. you have also decided to make some favorite sweets. Modak and laddu are his most favorite sweets. now we are going to tell you about Rava laddus. it is usually liked in Maharashtra. we are going to share the recipe of Rava laddus here so that you can please Ganpati by offering it on Ganesh Chaturthi.
- Rava(suji) 400grams
- Coconut powder 200grams
- Raisins, cashew ½ cup
- Boora, heated milk as required 250grams
- Ghee 200grams
- First, take a pan and put some ghee in it and fry lightly the dry fruits. Then put some more ghee in the pan and add Rava(suji) and fry in low flame. when it seems like light dry. Then off the flame and put out the Rava(suji) on a plate. keep in mind the color of Rava is remains the same.
- Now add coconut to the pan and let it fry lightly. keep an eye while frying coconut powder because there is a possibility of getting spoiled. after then let it cool down, then add some boora to it and mix it well.
- Then, add little milk and make a mixture that starts binding. so that it will fit to take the form of laddus. take care of that it is not too hard or too soft.
- Now make little laddus of lemon size. after making laddus wrap them with remain coconut powder. your Rava laddus are ready now. after offering it to Ganpati distribute it to everyone as prasad.