What Abdul Kalam Ji said very well, "Dreams are not those that are seen in sleep, dreams are those that do not allow you to sleep" We are all aware of those who made India proud. We also know him as the Missile Man of India. Who gave A new identity to India.
Shradh 2021-know how and by whom did this tradition started
Success begins with education, knowledge, which is an integral part of our lives, without which we are incomplete. Education brings a new dawn to a person's life. It is said that a person without knowledge is like an animal who can only do his daily work. But he cannot bring about any developing change in anything, in any society. Knowledge is essential for bringing about change.
There are some habits that we should not do as follows:-
Pitru paksha: Details of Shradh with ancestor
• Remember your past:-Remember the past, but you should not always be depressed or unhappy by regretting it, that if it had been so, it would have been better to think about what has happened. You should learn from the sufferings of the past and try to do better than that.
• Care of your health:-Many people do not take care of eating for work or under stress or even in everyday life. So, they have to face a lot of health problems. Health plays an important role in success.
• Compare yourself with someone else:-Don't compare with anyone else. The things that you have available according to you. You should use it and try to move forward.
Sarvapitra Amavasya 2021 : Know which time is best for the peace of ancestors
• Compatible well:-Company also has a big impact on our lives, so it is important to have good company. So that you do not deviate from your goal. Be consistent that always excites you. Help you meet your goal.
•Positive thinking:-Negative thinking never lets a person move forward. She often makes her think wrongly or about others. Therefore, we should always have a positive attitude and a good attitude toward others. That he should also do better in his life and not try to humiliate anyone else. Just try to rise up yourself.
• Respect parents:-Our parents who give us life are revered for us. They are the ones who have crossed the first ladder for our success. He always tries to understand us. Let's try to walk with us. Then why don't we go ahead and understand them? They are not able to hold their hands and move forward. As long as they held our hands, we moved on. Why did we leave their hand when we overtook? We should always keep them happy. You should respect your parents.
Talk to our experts to know secrets of success