According to Vastu Shastra, the main door of the house, bedroom, bathroom, and kitchen should also be kept free from Vaastu defects so that everyone can be happy. The main gate of the house should be in the north or east direction as it transmits positive and energetic rays of sunrise that in the house and the slope of the house is always considered to be auspicious in the east, north, or northeast direction. To bring happiness, peace, and prosperity.
Also Read:- A complete Vastu Guide for your Ideal Bedroom
You should keep in mind these rules of Vastu Shastra: House Vastu Tips
- While getting the house built, it is necessary to first get Bhoomi Puja done.
- Never build a house in a deserted place outside the city or village, at the crossroads. In addition, it is advisable not to build a house on the last plot of the street or at the end of the road.
- South, west, or south-west directions are good for the stairs of the house. Due to stairs in the northeast direction, there are economic losses, disease, and many obstacles.
- Old wood, bricks or glasses, etc. should not be used while building a house.
- According to Vastu Shastra, a house should never be built facing a canal and the T shape plot should never be bought.
- Do not let negative energy inside the house, so write 'auspicious' on the right side of the house and 'profit' on the left side of the house. Also, draw a 'ॐ' shape and swastika above the door.
Consult out best Astrologers for more Vastu Tips & Astrology. Call us Now !!