Whether the house is small or big, the place of worship is in everyone's house. The place of worship is the only place that fills us with positivity. While building a house, many questions come in our mind like, where should the house of worship be? In which direction should the idols of God be facing? Just like everything else in the house needs to be kept according to VastuShastra, in the same way it is very important to have a good place for the house of worship.
So let's know which is the best direction for the house of worship according to Vastu?
1. The best direction for the house of worship is Northeast direction. While praying to God one should always face towards North or North East direction. This place of worship will always keep you full of positive vibes.
2. The house of worship should never be in the south direction of the house. If East, North or North East is not the direction then choose West but South should not be the direction.
3.Apart from South, the house of worship should not be in the bedroom, under the stairs or near the wall of the bathroom.
4. According to VastuShastra, if the worship house is on the ground then it is considered to be the best.
5. The doors of the house of worship should always be in the north or east direction.
Also Read: Vastu tips for having mirror in your house
In which direction should the idols face in the house of worship?
1. If you keep the idol of Lord Ganesha and Shiva, then their direction should be towards North-East.
2. East direction is best for Lord Rama's idol or picture.
3. By keeping Lord Krishna in the west direction of the house, the people of the house are always healthy.
4. Goddess Lakshmi and Durga should reside in the north-east direction of the house. The south-east direction is also considered very good for keeping the picture of Goddess Lakshmi and Kali.
5. If you want to bring happiness and prosperity in your house, then place the idol of Goddess Kali in the south direction.
The idols of God should be kept at a distance of few inches from the wall. The idols should not be placed on the ground but on a stone made of marble.
According to VastuShastra, how should the decoration of the house of worship be?
If the house of worship is properly built in the house, but if there is no decoration in it, then it will look a bit incomplete.
1. It is considered very good to build a house of worship using wood or marble.
2. The doors of the house of worship should be made of wood.
3. Any type of wardrobe for the things related to worship should be in the south or west of the worship house.
4. The house of worship should be designed in such a way that the idols inside should not face each other.
5. It is considered good to use utensils made of copper in the house of worship because copper keeps the positive energy collected.
6. If we talk about the color in the house of worship, then the most fortunate colors are considered to be white, light blue and yellow.
Also Read: Vastu Tips for Toilets and Bathroom
What should not be done in the house of worship?
1. Never use dried flowers in the house of worship.
2. Broken idols of God should not be kept in the house of worship.
3. Inauspicious things like leather or any such thing should not be used in the house of worship.
4.The house of worship should never be left in the dark, some kind of light should remain there.
Keeping the small things in mind, keeping the worship house in the right direction can keep you away from all the negativity in your house.
Consult out best Astrologers for more Vastu Tips & Astrology. Call us Now !!