Vijaya Ekadashi 2022: Vijaya Ekadashi fast is falling on these specific dates, know the auspicious time of worshipMagh purnima 2022|know important details about its Puja
It is believed that due to the virtue of this fast, the person gets success in his works and wins over his enemies. Apart from this, salvation is attained after death. This year Vijaya Ekadashi fast is falling in Sarvartha Siddhi Yoga and Tripushkar Yoga. Every Ekadashi that comes throughout the year has its own special significance. Let us know the auspicious time of worship on Vijaya Ekadashi, method and time of fasting.
Vijaya Ekadashi 2022 Date and Muhurta | Vijaya Ekadashi 2022 Puja Muhurat
● The Ekadashi date of Krishna Paksha of Falgun month is starting from 10:39 am on Saturday, 26 February.
● Ekadashi Tithi of Krishna Paksha of Falgun month ends - on Sunday, February 27, at 08:12 am till 12 am.
● On the day of Vijay Ekadashi, the auspicious time will start from 12.11 pm.
● The auspicious time of Vijay Ekadashi will end at 12.57 pm.
● The timing of Rahukal is from 04:53 pm to 06.19 pm.
● On the basis of Udayatithi, Vijay Ekadashi fast should be observed on 27th February.
● This year Vijaya Ekadashi fast is in Sarvartha Siddhi Yoga and Tripushkar Yoga. Both these yogas will start on February 27 at 08:49 am and the next day on February 28, Sarvartha Siddhi Yoga will end at 06:48 in the morning. At the same time, Tripushkar Yoga will end at 05:42 am
● Parana (breaking of the fast) time - 01:43 PM to 04:01 PM on February 27.
● Ending time of Hari Vasar on Parana Tithi - 01:35 PM.
Vijaya Ekadashi fasting steps and rules to be followed:
● On this day, after getting up in the morning, after taking a bath, wear clean clothes.
● If possible, take the resolution of fasting on Ekadashi.
● Before worshiping in the temple of the house, make an altar and place 7 paddy (urad, moong, wheat, gram, barley, rice and millet) on it.
● Place an urn on the altar.
● Now put 5 leaves of mango or Ashoka in it.
● Install the idol or picture of Lord Shri Hari Vishnu on the altar.
● Devote yellow flowers, season fruit and Tulsi Dal to Lord Shri Hari Vishnu.
● Worship Lord Vishnu with incense-lamp, flowers, sandalwood, flowers, basil etc.
● It is said that Tulsi is very dear to Lord Vishnu, that is why it is necessary to include Tulsi in worship on this day.
● Listen to the fast story of God.
● Read the aarti of Shri Hari Vishnu at the end of the puja.
● In the evening, after taking out the aarti of Lord Vishnu, take fruits.
● While doing Haribhajan at night, pray to him to destroy your sorrows.
● The next morning, feed a Brahmin and donate goods and dakshina as much as possible.
● After this, break the fast by eating food yourself.
● Keep in mind that one day before observing the fast, following the dharma of Brahmacharya, the fasting person should eat sattvik food