If you are troubled by Debt then follow these Astrological Remedies
Money is something that we need in our regular life to fulfill our wants and needs. It is a known fact that making money in this world is not an easy task unless you are born with a silver spoon! You have to work hard in your work/business/profession etc to fulfill your needs and earn some bucks to meet the needs of your family. Sometimes you get tempted by the race of this world and take loans or spend some money on luxuries to expand your business. But after all, life is uncertain, isn't it? God forbid but what if you lose your job or face loss in your business? You may find yourself in serious trouble when you have a loan/loan to repay and your income/revenue is not commensurate with the outstanding dues.
Don't worry, there are astrological remedies for debt problems that can help you get rid of your debt. Let us know about the remedies by which we can get rid of debt.
- Worship Lord Surya:- It is suggested to offer water to the rising sun daily and chant the mantra "Om Aditya Namah" along with it. It is an excellent debt redressal remedy as Sun signifies prosperity and success and it is important to worship the planet Sun.
- Plant Ashoka and the Banana tree: - One astrological remedy for the financial crisis is to plant a tree. Go ahead and plant two banana trees in the temple of Lord Vishnu and make sure to water daily. Apart from this, it is a great way to solve debt/debt problems if you donate its fruits to underprivileged people
- While leaving home, light 5 cloves daily with camphor in desi ghee. Remove the kajal from it and apply it like a tilak on the forehead, this is a great way to get rid of debt.
- According to Hindu mythology, Lord Ganesha is considered auspicious. Therefore, it is advisable to start any new work with the worship of Lord Ganesha so that you can get success and prosperity in your work.
- On every Tuesday you should perform an aarti of Hanuman Ji. While chanting the aarti of Lord Hanuman Ji, take some rich oil and burn some cloves in it.
- You should chant the Gayatri Mantra 'Om Bhurbhuvah Svah Tatsaviturvarenyam Bhargo Devasya Dhimahi Dhio Yo Nah Prachodayat' at least 108 times. This should get you out of financial trouble
- After applying lentils on Shivling every Tuesday, you should chant the mantra Lukmukteshwar Mahadev Namah.
- Another mantra is Bhairav Mantra "Om anklim him bhambhairavay mam rinvinmochanaya..." This mantra should be chanted in a particular period and only on Sundays. The specific period is Hasta Nakshatra and Shukla Paksha. It is a long process and you should chant Bhairav Mantra for 21 consecutive days and at least 108 times.
Which is the best day to repay the loan?
You are under pressure of outstanding loans and looking for the best day to repay the loan. Read on to know about the good days to pay back the loan and the days on which you should avoid taking or repaying the loan.
- Since Goddess Parvati and Moon are associated with Monday, it is a great day to take or repay loans
- If you want to repay any old loan then Tuesday is a very good day. However, avoid taking loans on this day.
- The planet Mercury rules on Wednesday and hence it is not an auspicious day to repay or tak
- It is advised to refrain from lending money on Thursday. However, you can take a loan.
- Venus rules Friday and hence it is one of the best days for lending money or taking a loan.
- Saturn rules on Saturday and hence it is not an auspicious day to take or give a loan as per loan astrology.
- Sun rules Sunday and hence it is not a good day to deal with money matters due to its burning nature.