‘Peacock feather’ is very important in Hinduism. The peacock feather is not only dear to Lord Krishna but also to Goddess Saraswati, Goddess Lakshmi, Indradev, Lord Karthikeya and Lord Ganesh. Therefore, it is considered very auspicious in Hindu scripture.
Some people use Peacock Feathers to decorate the house and some consider it auspicious to keep it in their book. But do you know that apart from these, this simple Peacock feather helps to remove many Vastu faults of your life.
- Freedom from Vastu Faults: According to the scriptures, take eight peacock feathers and tie them together with white thread from the bottom and chant “Om Somaya Namah” Mantra. By doing this, you can free your home from Vastu Faultts.
- Removes the planetary impurities: Tie three Peacock Feathers with a black thread. Take a few pieces of betel nut and chant the “Om Shanaishrai Namah" Mantra 21 times while sprinkling some water. By doing this, you can get rid of Shani's faults.
- Helps to increase wealth: Keeping Peacock feathers near your locker increases wealth and the financial situation gradually improves.
- Brings happiness in the home: Peacock is also concerned with beauty and prosperity. Therefore, by putting a painting of a dancing peacock in the living room of the house, there is happiness in the house.
- Keeps negative energy away: According to astrology, any type of negative energy cannot enter inside the house by putting peacock feathers on the entrance of the house. Due to this, the Vastu fault of the house is also remain corrected.
- Good for health: In ancient times peacock feathers were also used as medicines to remove body poisons. This is the reason that keeping peacock feathers in the house keeps the health good.
- Increases concentration: According to the scriptures, peacock feather helps in increasing concentration. That's why children keep it in their book.
- Love enhances: By putting a picture of a peacock in the bedroom, love increases among each other.