Archana of various forms of Goddess in Navratri. Mantras are used for wishing.Those who are a little disgusted for the general public. Ramcharit Manas’s Couplets, chaupai and soratha helps to fulfil the wishes and Is done, which is relatively simple.
The following uses of Ramcharitmanas can be done: -
(1) For fulfilling the wishes and prevention of all obstacles -
'Kavan so kaj kathin jaag mahi
Jo nahi hoyi taat tum paahi'.
(2) For fear and suspicion of retirement.
'Ramkatha Sundar Kar Tari
Sanshay Bihag Udav Nihari'.
(3) Preserving the mantra for fear at an unknown place draw lines-
'Mamabhirakshaya Raghukul Nayak.
Dhritavar chap Ruchir kar saik’.
(4) To get shelter of Lord Rama-
'Suni prabhu vachan Harsha Hanuman'.
Surnagat bhachal bhagwana'.
(5) To destroy misery-
'Rajiv Nayan Dharne Dhanu Sayak.
Bhagat Bipati Bhanjan Sukhdayak'.
(6) For peace of disease and disturbance-
'Dehik Devik bhotik Tapa.
Ram Raj Nahin Kahhuin Biyapa’.
(7) For the attainment or increase of livelihood-
'Biswa bharan poshan kar joi
Taqar Naam Bharat As Hoi’.
(8) For the attainment of learning-
'Guru Griha Gaya Padhan Raghurai.
Alpkaal Vidhya sab aayi’.
(9) For the acquisition of property-
'Je sakam nar sunhin je gawhin.
Sukh sampatti Nanavidhi Pavahin’.
(10) To destroy enemy-
‘Bayru na kar kaahu san koi
Ramapratap vishmata khoi’.
Take a mantra and chant a garland and do havan of garland as per the need. It will be auspicious if you recite Hanuman Chalisa before chanting. Chant a garland (of basil) until the work is completed.
If you use them in Sampat, then soon there will be definite achievement. One day in Navratri do the Sundarkand.