Every year the Ekadashi date of Shukla Paksha of Kartik month is called Devotthan Ekadashi or Devuthani Ekadashi. This time Devotthan Ekadashi will be celebrated on 14th November, Sunday. The auspicious time of Ekadashi will start at 5:48 am on 14th November and will last till 06.39 am on 15th November. It is believed that on this Ekadashi Lord Vishnu wakes up after 4 months of sleep and resumes the operation of the universe. That is why on this day all your auspicious works which have been stalled for four months are started again.
It is said that on the Ekadashi of Ashadha Shukla, Lord Vishnu and other deities go to sleep for four months. This Chaturmas sleep ends on the day of Devotthan Ekadashi. On this day devotees along with Vaishnav people also observe fast on Ekadashi and worship Lord Vishnu. Devuthani Ekadashi fast has a very special significance in Hinduism. Lord Vishnu is worshiped with full rituals on this Ekadashi. People keep fast on this Ekadashi to get the blessings of Lord Vishnu and Goddess Lakshmi.
Take precautions If planning to wear these gems
It is believed that those who observe a fast on Ekadashi get wealth, honor and happiness. Along with this, by getting the blessings of Lord Vishnu, all other wishes of the devotees are also fulfilled. Not only this, it is also said that by observing this fast, your ancestors get salvation. Tulsi marriage is also organized on the day of Devotthan Ekadashi. Is. According to the belief, if you take some measures on this day, then you can get the desired result. Let us know about those measures-
1) On this Ekadashi, anoint Lord Vishnu with saffron milk. This will fulfill all your wishes.
2) Offer white colored sweets or kheer to Lord Vishnu on this day. Put basil leaves in sweets or kheer. Worship of Lord Vishnu is not considered complete without Tulsi. By doing this your wealth will increase.
3) On this day you should offer a coconut and some almonds to Lord Vishnu. According to the belief, if you take these measures, then whatever work you are stuck on will start getting completed.
4) If you want to get the blessings of Lord Vishnu on Devotthan Ekadashi, then offer yellow colored clothes, yellow grains and yellow colored fruits to Lord Vishnu on this day. After offering all these things to God, donate them to the needy.
Chanakya Niti: These remedies will solve all your problems be it Big or Small
5) On Ekadashi day, if you light a lamp of cow's ghee in front of Tulsi plant, it will bring happiness, peace and prosperity in your house. After this, chant the mantra of Lord Vishnu while revolving around Tulsi 11 times. According to the belief, by doing this, the crisis in your life is averted.
6) On the day of Dev Uthani Ekadashi, offer water to the root of the Peepal tree and light a lamp. This will help you get rid of debts.
7) If it is possible for you on the day of Ekadashi, then definitely take a bath in the Ganges. Along with this, make some donations to the poor and needy people. On the day of Ekadashi, along with Lord Vishnu, Goddess Lakshmi should also be worshiped with full rituals. It is believed that by doing this your financial crisis will be overcome.
8) If you are troubled by any problem related to marriage in your life, then donate saffron, turmeric or banana to the needy on the day of Ekadashi.
People suffering from Shani need to follow these
Know some special benefits of conch