* In Feng Shui, you can keep crystal, laughing Buddha, turtle, and other items in the wind chime. Feng Shui is used to bring wealth and harmony into a home.
* Feng Shui considers the sound of a wind chime ringing after a blast of wind to be a representation of happiness in the home. It may be kept anyplace in the house or business.
* The object determines the Feng Shui directions. It may be planted in the west and north directions of the home at any time. A wind chimes constructed of basswood can be placed to the south or east.
READ MORE:- Today Daily Horoscope Aries - 30 May 2022- My Jyotish
* A wind chime is a symbol of good fortune. As soon as the home enters the drawing-room, wind chimes should be put on the corner. This instills a sense of well-being in the home.
* In Feng Shui, the Laughing Buddha is regarded as highly auspicious. You should store it at a location in the house where you can see it as soon as you walk in.
* Feng Shui can be kept in any shape (tortoise, smiling Buddha, crystal) in the house, office, trees, plants, or outside the place of worship. It can be placed in the middle of the house's first or middle entrance, window, or closed courtyard.
The Feng Shui wind chime has a large number of bells. It's also utilized for a variety of purposes. A yellow-colored 6-rod bell placed in the northwest of the home attracts money.