* Monday is the day of Bhole Bhandari. It is said that this day is for the fulfilment of wishes. On this day, anoint the Shivling with all your heart in the temple, as well as offer bel, datura, and cannabis to God and pray to God for your wishes.
* The day of Mars is Sankat Mochan Hanuman Ji. On this day, recite Hanuman Chalisa, wear red clothes and also offer Moti Chur laddus to the Lord. After worshipping, burn myrrh and show it in the whole house.
Read more https://en.myjyotish.com/en/astrology-blogs/vinayak-chaturthi-2022-celebration-significance-and-information
* Wednesday is the day of Shri Ganesh. And it is a sign of happiness and prosperity. Donate green things like green clothes or green coloured moong on this day. It is believed that Shri Ganesha likes Durva very much, so offer 21 Durva to Ganesha on that day. By doing this your wishes will be fulfilled.
* This day belongs to Shri Hari Vishnu Ji. The day of Jupiter is said to be the remedy to remove the defects. Wear yellow clothes on this day, and donate yellow things. After worship on this day, burn myrrh and show it to the whole house. On this day, take a bath by mixing turmeric powder in the bathing water.
* Friday is the day of Lakshmi Ji. There are many remedies for this day. Go to the temple on this day, and offer a lotus flower to the mother. You will get business success. Donate sixteen makeup items on this day. The grace of Lakshmi remains on this day.
* Saturday is the day of Shani Dev. Light a mustard oil lamp under the Peepal tree on this day. Donate. By this, your dosha of Shani's Sadesati and Dhaiya is reduced. Donate art things on this day.
* Sunday is the day of Sun God. Get up every morning and take a bath and offer water to the Sun God. Wear red coloured clothes to please them. And on this day a fast is also kept for the fulfilment of wishes.