1. The path of religion is the path of spirituality whereas astrology is the means to facilitate that path. That is why astrology is called the 'eye of the Vedas'.
2. Religion is the science of the inner world, then astrology is the science of the outer world.
3. Religion is the discovery of self, then astrology is the search for life.
4. God is formless in the eyes of religion and in the eyes of astrologers the corporeal form of God is that which is visible.
5. Religion gives a clear path whereas astrology tells the future.
Astrologers help in many ways, let's find out how?
6. Those who know the history of astrology believe that there was astrology before the origin of religion. Astrology was the religion of ancient times. Human beings recognized the powers of planets and constellations and started praying and worshiping them. Whereas those who know religion believe that astrology was born after the origin of religion.
7. Religion decides that yajna, worship, fasting, fasting, good food, and meditation should be done while astrology tells when and how this work should be done. Any kind of auspicious work is not complete without astrology.
8. Astrology is considered to be a means of movement of planets and constellations, the influence of Sun and Moon, day, side, Muhurta, Lagna, Ayan, auspicious and inauspicious days, etc. whereas Dharma is the end.
9. Religion tells how one should act whereas astrology tells what will be the result of actions. What is destiny and what is virtuous action?
10. Religion tells how one should become Sthita-Pragya whereas astrology talks about what will be the nature and the speed of actions.
Want to know your Destiny? Ask our astrologers today!!
Religion and Astrology: Astrology is considered to be the knowledge of knowing the planets, constellations, time, lagna, muhurta, day, night, date, side, ayan, year, era, space-time, etc. That is the knowledge of knowing the outside world is astrology whereas Religions are the means of knowing the inner world. In this, the soul-Parmatma, Yama-Niyam, meditation, Sandhya Vandana, God, God-Goddess, charity-virtue, pilgrimage, karma, rites, etc. are discussed.
Know What Kind of Shopper Are You Based on Your Zodiac Sign