The main gate of the house is given great importance in Vastu Shastra. It is said that if there are Vastu defects in the main door of the house, then mental, economic and social problems have to be faced in the house. On the other hand, the house whose door is free from Vastu defects, there is happiness-prosperity, riddhi-siddhi in their house. All the members remain happy in the house and there is harmony among all.
It is said that the entry of any problem in the house is from the main door, so the main door is of great importance in Vastu. In Vastu, the main gate of the house is called Grihmukh. Therefore, there should not be any Vastu defect related to the main gate.
Join our Telegram, Get a Free Personalized Consultation - Talk to our Astrologer, Absolutely FREE! - Join channel now: https://t.me/astrologepage - Call for any astrological help 7678508643
How should be the main door of the house be ?
- According to Vastu Shastra, the shadow of any pillar or tree should never fall in front of the main door of the house.
- The main door of the house should never be in the middle of the house, it is considered inauspicious in the object.
- Positive and negative energy always enters through the main door of the house. That's why the main door should always be clean. Apart from this, it should never be dark in the evening.
- It is the habit of many people that they make a place to keep shoes and slippers in front of the main door of the house. Due to this, negative energy enters the house easily. Therefore, remove such things from the house immediately.
- According to Vastu, while opening the main door of the house, there should not be a staircase in front. Also the main door should always open inwards.
- The main entrance door of the house should be bigger in size than the other doors of the house. This allows ample amount of light to enter the house.
- Put any auspicious sign (swastika, Om, Kalash, cross etc.) on the main entrance of the house according to your religious belief.
- The main door should be double gate.
- When the main door of the house is opened, there should not be any sound like creaking in its parts due to rust or any other reason.
There should be a door at the entrance of the house.
- Making a sound when the main door is opened is fatal. It is also a sign of sudden troubles in life.
- If we talk about being bigger in size than the other doors of the main door of the house, then it means that more and more light has to enter the house, which is considered better to remove darkness in the house and in terms of health.
- It is not considered right according to Vastu to have the main door of any house in front of the house.
- The main entrance of your house should be such that there is no entrance of any other house just in front of it.
- There should not be an underground tank just near the main entrance of the house.
- According to Vastu, there should be no dirt or garbage at the entrance and exterior of the house. Due to this, diseases reside in the form of negative energy in the building.
- Having an underground track just near the door is not considered auspicious from the point of view of Vastu. Therefore, this type of building should be avoided.
Simple Vastu Remedies
- Even by tying a red ribbon at the main entrance of the house, negative energy does not enter the house.
- To attract positive energy at home, make a swastika mark on the main entrance of the house and install a paduka mirror on the wall.
- Use a wind chime to remove negative energy from the house.