Keep these five items in your wallet, and you'll never run out of cash, according to Vastu.
Things carried in purses can have both fortunate and unlucky impacts on a person's life, according to Vastu Shastra. Today, we'll explore a few of these items that, if you keep them in your purse, will bring you a lot of money and ensure you never run out. At the same time, Mother Laxmi's blessings will manifest in your life.
1. Keeping red paper in your bag has positive consequences on your life, according to Vastu Shasta. Moreover, Mother Lakshmi's blessings.
2. You can cut down on unnecessary spending by keeping a pinch of rice in your purse. Wealth increases and prosperity blossoms at the same time.
3. Peepal and Tulsi are respected in the Hindu religion. Money is never short and human income rises as a result of keeping it in the purse.
4. The silver coin is blessed by Mother Lakshmi when it is kept in the powder. It makes life more prosperous and makes a man more prosperous.
5. According to the texts, carrying a Rudraksha enhances riches and eliminates poverty. By doing this, Mother Lakshmi's blessing on life is also preserved.
Rath Yatra: History, significance, all you need to know about Lord Jagannath's chariot festival - READ MORE: https://en.myjyotish.com/en/astrology-blogs/rath-yatra-history-significance-all-you-need-to-know-about-lord-jagannath-s-chariot-festival