Let's know 10 important things related to Akshaya Tritiya:-
1. On the day of Akshaya Tritiya, Shri Ganesha started writing the epic Mahabharata for the dictation of Ved Vyas.
2. This day is represented by Lord Vishnu, the patron god of the Hindu trinity.
3. According to Hindu mythology, the Treta Yuga began on this day.
4. On this day the holy river Ganga descended from heaven to earth.
5. Akshaya Tritiya traditionally marks the incarnation of Lord Parashurama, the sixth incarnation of Lord Vishnu.
6. This day also marks the beginning of Satya Yuga, the first of the four Yugas.
7. The followers of Jainism consider Akshaya Tritiya to be a holy and supremely auspicious day. It is associated with Lord Adinath, also known as Rishabhdev, the first of the twenty-four Tirthankaras. On this day, those who fast for alternate days throughout the year-end their penance by drinking sugarcane juice on this day.
8. On this day the incarnation of Lord Nar-Narayan and Hayagriva takes place.
9. On this day Akshay Kumar, the Manas son of Brahmaji, is born.
10. On this day the doors of Badrinarayan, the main site of Chardham Yatra, also open.
READ MORE ABOUT THIS ALSO astrology-blogs/akshaya-tritiya-2022-know-these-9-auspicious-fruitful-special-things-related-this-date
Akshaya Tritiya Day is the day of Lord Vishnu. According to Hindu mythology, the Treta Yuga started on Akshaya Tritiya. Akshaya Tritiya and Parshuram Jayanti coincide with the birth anniversary of the sixth incarnation of Lord Vishnu. Vedic astrology also considers Akshaya Tritiya as an auspicious day free from all inauspicious effects. According to astrology, the three lunar days Yugadi, Akshaya Tritiya, and Vijay Dashami are called Abujha Muhurta. No Muhurta is required to start or do any auspicious work as these days are free from all sins. There is a lot of importance in donating on this auspicious day, which is said to be very sacred and gives manifold results. Many types of donations can be given on this day. Donating a pitcher (Kumbh) on this day is given special importance, on this auspicious day donating a vessel made of copper, silver, or at least an earthen pot filled with water and covered with a new cloth would be holy and auspicious is.