Since Vedic times, the Sun God has been revered. The Puranas build on his mantras and praise. It is one of the nine planets in the solar system. If your Sun shines brightly, you will be a king. It assigns you a rating if you are weak. There is always a day for the gods and goddesses in our Hindu religion. On that day, there is also particular worship for him. The majority of people rise on this day and sacrifice Arghya to the Sun God. This day is dedicated to Mother Lakshmi as well as the Sun God.
On Sunday, worshipping the Sun God has a new meaning. If the Sun is weak in your horoscope, you might devote this day to particular adoration. If you have the blessings of the Sun God, you will always be happy and prosperous. Let us know how the Sun God's blessings will continue to shine on us.
READ MORE ABOUT THIS ALSO:- Jyotish Remedies 2022: Follow These 7 Tips For 1 Week And Get Relief From All Your Financial Crisis- My Jyotish
This cure must be performed on the last Sunday of each month
* Make flour pellets for the fish to eat on this day. By doing so, God is delighted.
* On this day, feed the cow bread. Your house will be stuffed with food.
* Apply sandalwood tilak on your forehead on the final Sunday of the month after praying under a Peepal tree. A lamp should be placed near the tree. Your home will be brimming with money and food.
* If you are leaving the house for any important task on this day, you should do so after putting a sandalwood tilak on your forehead.
* On this day, donate to those who are sorrowful. Sun God is overjoyed.
* Feed the cow ghee and jaggery in the roti while serving the cow bread.
* Worship and offer Arghya on this day. Maintain a rapid pace. Recite the Surya Chalisa as well.