This is the first lunar eclipse that is falling on Wednesday, 26th May 2021. though this eclipse will not be seen in India, there are many beliefs linked with Hinduism. This eclipse is going to take place in the Scorpio zodiac sign and Anuradha nakshatra. on this day there is also Vaishakh Purnima or Buddha Purnima. There is no full lunar eclipse on this day, but the partial lunar eclipse is going to take place. The partial lunar eclipse does not have a religious effect.
Lunar Eclipse Time and place
This lunar eclipse will start at 2:17 pm on May 26 and will occur at 07:19 pm. This shadow lunar eclipse can be seen in East Asia, Northern Europe, America, Australia, and some areas of the Pacific Ocean. in India also there will be a shadow lunar eclipse, this lunar eclipse will be seen in the north-eastern part of the country and some parts of West Bengal. This eclipse will not be seen in the rest of the country, Therefore, there will be no sutak.
What are shadow eclipses?
In addition to a full and partial eclipse, there is also an eclipse that is a shadow eclipse. When the Moon does not come in the real shadow of the Earth and exits from its shadow, such an eclipse is called a shadow eclipse. The shadow eclipse is not considered an actual lunar eclipse. There will be no change of colour and shape of the moon in this eclipse. Only there will be a misty shadow on the moon.
Know the effect on zodiac signs
The lunar eclipse effect can be seen in the Scorpio zodiac sign and the people with Anuradha Nakshatra. There will be a greater impact on the natives born under this zodiac sign and constellation. therefore, people with Scorpio and Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Virgo, Libra, and Sagittarius should control their speech and should take special care of their health. There will be auspicious results for people with Leo, Capricorn, Aquarius, Pisces sign.
You may also Like:- BADRINATH: Lord of Mount Badri
How to protect yourself against the inauspicious effects of the eclipse
Don’ts during the eclipse period-
- one should not perform tasks like oiling, drinking water, hair making during the eclipse.
- do not consume food at the time of the eclipse.
- No auspicious & sinful work should be performed during the eclipse period.
Do’s during a lunar eclipse
1. before the eclipse take bath it is considered auspicious.
2. worship god during the eclipse period, it is considered auspicious.
3. Donating is considered very auspicious during the eclipse. After the eclipse ends, sprinkle gangajal in your home.
4. After the eclipse is over, take bath.
5. Basil leaf should be kept or added to food items and drinking items during the eclipse period.
Also Read:- Lepakshi Temple - The temple of Hanging pillars
Talk to the Best Astrologers in India only on MyJyotish Expert to know about your Future, Career and life. Call us Now !!