Lal Kitab is a group of five books on Vedic astrology and palmistry. Which was first written in the Urdu language then this book was also written in Hindi script. This Persian origin book contains a list of various simple tips to get rid of the troubles of different planets in the horoscope or birth chart. Which over the years have become a part of the folk traditions of the regions of India and Pakistan.
For the first time in the history of astrology, Lal Kitab introduced a new style of horoscope analysis with quick and economical remedies, devoid of measures such as worship and wearing of gemstones, commonly recommended by Vedic astrology and other branches of astrology.
READ MORE-How to recognize the Wealth of Sin and Virtue
Follow these measures for happiness, peace and wealth at home:
• Do not speak harsh words about anyone. Do not use abuses for anyone. Avoid discord in the house. Always communicate positive thoughts in your mind. Burn camphor in the house every morning and evening.
• Visit Hanuman temple every day and offer water to Peepal tree. If not daily then go on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday and worship God.
• If your life is full of troubles. You are so engulfed in those troubles that there is no way to come out, so when you are returning from the crematorium at someone's funeral, throw some coins back.
• These 10 items must be kept in the house -: silver elephant, stone pot, brass or copper utensils, honey in an earthen pot, black antimony, a silver box filled with water, desi jaggery, piece of silver, The idol of Hanuman ji.
• Provide food and water to ant, bird, cow, dog, crow, tortoise, fish, tree, girl, orphan, old man, to receive blessings.
• Build the house according to Vastu. And to remove Vastu defects, by burning camphor in every corner of the house, Vastu defects are prevented.
• Donate a broom in the temple of Maa Lakshmi on Friday to increase wealth. By doing this your corpus will increase.
READ MORE-Shani Jayanti Special: Never donate or take these 5 things related to Shani for free.
Simple tricks to avoid serious trouble:
There are ups and downs in every walk of life. But sometimes a person also gets caught in a serious crisis, from which it is very difficult to get out. There are some tricks of Spirituality and Vastu, using which the crisis gets averted immediately.
• Light camphor in the house.
• Recite Hanuman Chalisa.
• Do not fight with anyone while leaving the house.
• Go out after eating curd, sugar or something sweet.
• Always keep oil in the doors of the house so that they do not make noise which is considered inauspicious according to Vastu.
• Do not sit at the doorstep at the time of Dharadhari i.e. in the evening.
• Don't speak abusive words and don't worry and panic unnecessarily.
These panacea tricks written in Lal Kitab will definitely solve your problems.