In Aranya Shakti lord Shiva is worshiped as the most important god and Shiva also known as Mahadev and Bholenath,which means one who is gentle and he is also called rudra, it is a form of shiva when he is angry.
In Hinduism lord Shiva is consider the inner consciousness of a person and there is no one Grater than lord Shiva. He is every particle present in this world and thats why he is called the god of destruction.
The most known temple of Shiva is Mahamrityunjaya temple and it is believed that if someone praise the lord shiva in this temple, all his wishes come true. The person who offers BilyaPatra to the shiva, he or she does not face any problems in life. If a person is in need of money and have many problems in life than he should worship lord shiva in this temple as lord shivahim self will take away all his sorrows in the life.
Read more:- Know the effects of the planets on the architecture of the house and which part should be kept auspicious and Bright?
The auspicious benefits of worshiping lord shiva
- If someone has a debt problem and he starts worshiping shiva than all his problems related to debt will be solved.
- By worshiping shiva one will not face any problems related to shortage of money and food
- All the sorrows will come to an end if one worship lord shiva.
- Your life will be prolong if you worship lord shiva.
- Negative will go away form you life
Baba’s ashes and black/red thread for tying on the hand
Want to take your business to new heights? Take guidance from the best Astrologers