Troubles in love life? Talk to astrologers for the best remedies. Hurry Up!
Odisha Bridge and Construction Corporation Limited (OBCC). Let us know some special things about this temple parikrama project.
- According to the temple parikrama project, a 75-metre corridor will be built around the Jagannath Puri temple. This corridor is being built for this purpose so that the devotees can have a view of Jagannath Temple, Meghnad Pacheri and Neelchakra simultaneously from that corridor. This corridor is mainly located on the outer wall of the Jagannath temple.
- Shri Mandir Parikrama Project will also work to increase the convenience and security of the pilgrims. In this project, work will be done mainly on three things to give more convenience to the pilgrims. These three things are heritage corridor, public amenities and redevelopment of the monastery.
- Under this project, special care will be taken for the convenience of the pilgrims. For this, a heritage corridor is being constructed where various preparations have been made for the pilgrims.
- According to this project, as soon as you enter the temple premises, you will be provided with a cloak room to store your shoes, mobiles and your belongings before queuing up. About four thousand people can deposit their belongings in this cloak room. Apart from this, queue management facility will be provided to about 6,000 pilgrims at Shree Jagannath Reception Center.
- In the Shri Mandir Parikrama Project, facilities for drinking water, washing hands and feet, bathroom facilities, bookstore etc. will also be made available for the pilgrims.
- Apart from this, a resting place will also be made for the pilgrims to rest. Things like ATM facility, police service center, medical facility will also be made available in this project.
- Redevelopment of the Math is one of the most important plan in the Sri Mandir Parikrama Project. Math Redevelopment As per the project, all the Math temples existing within 75 meters area of Shree Jagannath Heritage Corridor will be redeveloped. This redevelopment work will be done keeping in mind the Kalingan style of architecture in ordinary and special traditions. Not only this, redevelopment work will also be done for Garbha Griha, Nata Mandap Jagmohan and Nata Mandap in all the temples present there.