On the day of the fast, after having a bath, rise early and worship Ekadashi, then fast and resolve to follow the Nirjala fast. Also, provide water to the Sun God.
* On this day, you should dress in yellow. Keep fruits out of the fast and don't eat anything on this day.
* If you are fasting on this day and are physically weak, you can drink water and yet conduct a profitable fast.
* Tamashii food should be avoided on Dashami and Ekadashi days. You have to fast because you have to.
READ MORE ABOUT THIS ALSO:- Vastu Remedies 2022:- Some Effective Remedies Which Help In Dosh Prevention- My Jyotish
Rice is forbidden on Ekadashi according to the Padma Purana. It is said that anyone who consumes rice on this day will reincarnate as a crawling worm in the future life.
* If at all possible, avoid salt consumption on this day. Eat rock salt if you want to eat. It is not prohibited to use rock salt.
* Paan should not be eaten on this day since the Vishnu Purana says that God likes Paan so much that he eats it. If at all possible, you should take pleasure in it.
The next day, it can be served as Prasad.
* There is a period for paran on the next day after fasting on this day; you will practice paran only during that time. And I won't be able to accomplish it at any given time.
You should contribute to the impoverished on this day. If the fast falls during the summer, you should give the needy an umbrella on this day.
* On this day, you contribute to the best of your ability. To the needy, such as blankets, cereals, and clothing. This results in virtue. You may also give fruits in addition to this.
* On this day, inanimate animals and birds are given water to drink. Keep water beneath the roof or under any shade tree if at all feasible.
* It has been suggested that you practice celibacy throughout the Nirjala Ekadashi fast.
* It is thought that on this day, gram and jaggery should be donated.
On this day, if at all possible, avoid consuming anything from outside. Maintain total sattvikta while doing this. Its produce is unquestionably available.