Read on to find the right way to celebrate Raksha Bandhan
- Photo : Google
RakshaBandhan According to Indian religious culture, the festival of RakshaBandhan is celebrated on the full moon of the month of Shravan. This festival binds brothers and sisters in the thread of affection. On this day, the sister ties the bond of defense by vaccinating her brother's head, called Rakhi. There is a Hindu and Jain festival that is celebrated every year on the full moon day of the month of Shravan. Being celebrated in Shravan (Sawan), it is also known as Shravani (Sawani) or Saluno. Rakhi or Raksha Sutra is of utmost importance in Raksha Bandhan. Rakhi can range from cheap items like raw yarn to colorful kalavas, silk threads, and expensive items like gold or silver. Raksha Bandhan is the famous festival of brother and sister relationship, Raksha means security, and bondage is bound. On the day of Raksha Bandhan, Baha prays to God for the progress of his brothers. Rakhi is usually tied to a brother by sisters, but relatives (such as a daughter to a father) are also tied up by Brahmins, gurus, and younger girls in the family. Sometimes rakhi is also tied to a leader or a distinguished person in public. On Raksha Bandhan, many gifts are sold in the market, people are crowded from morning to evening to buy gifts and new clothes. Guests come and go to the house. On Raksha Bandhan, the brother gives his sister some gifts instead of rakhi. Raksha Bandhan is a festival that further strengthens the brother and sister's love, on this festival day all the families unite and share their love by giving rakhi, gifts, and sweets.
1. It is believed that on the day of Raksha Bandhan, the brother calls his sister (if married) to his house, and on the day of Bhai Dooj, the sister calls his brother to his house.
2. Sister brings sweets, rakhi or yarn thread, coconut, etc. from her house for her brother.
3. Also there is a small handkerchief or cap to keep kunku and akshat on the head to do tilak
4. The sister sits on the bridge facing east with the first brother facing east. Then he holds a hat or a rupal on his head.
5. Lights the lamp by placing kumkum, rice, sweets, coconut, rakhi, etc. on the puja plate.
6. Then put coconut and 1.25 rupees in the brother's hands and then apply tilak with kunku, turmeric, and akshat.
7. After applying tilak, he ties rakhi on the wrist of the right hand.
8. This mantra is spoken while tying rakhi:-
Yen Bandho Bali Raja Danavendro Mahabal:
If you do not have the same relationship, you will be able to do so.
9. Then the sister takes off the brother's aarti and leaves the water filled with lota around. He also wishes for his brother's progress, health and happiness.
10. Finally, Brother Aarti was on the plate, placing yathashakti cash on the plate and giving a gift or gift to the sister.
Vinayak Chaturthi 2021: Know the benefits of worshipping Lord
Hariyali Teej 2021: Hariyali Teej is the day of union of Mother
For more Vastu tips and remedies, call our astrologers