Therefore, the day of the solar eclipse will not be considered as the Sutak period. As per astrologers, the effect of this eclipse will be seen on some zodiac signs. The effect of this solar eclipse will be on Taurus. Let us know that according to the scriptures, what should be avoided during the solar eclipse.
Duration of the eclipse:
On June 10, the eclipse will take place on Thursday at 1:42 pm and will last till 6.41 pm. The Sutak period will start 12 hours prior to the solar eclipse. This solar eclipse can be partially seen in North America, Europe, northern Canada, and Russia, and Asia. In India, there will be no effect of this eclipse. So there will be religious functions.
READ MORE-Solar Eclipse June 2021: Sutak kaal, Visibility, Significance & Shani Jayanti
Do not do this work in eclipse
1. On the day of the solar eclipse, nothing should be eaten during the Sutak period. It is believed that this has a negative effect.
2. No worship should be done during the time of the solar eclipse. The idols of God get corrupted.
3. Sun should not be seen with naked eyes during a solar eclipse. This can damage your eyes.
4. Pregnant women should not eat food and drink during the time of an eclipse. Other than this, needle thread should not be used.
READ MORE-Solar eclipse June 2021: Know it's affect on all Zodiac signs.
The effect of the eclipse will not be seen in India, yet according to astrologers, pregnant women have been advised to be careful and not to do some works.
1. Take a bath remembering the Lord before the time of an eclipse.
2. One should chant Surya mantras on the day.
3.During the eclipse period, one should not condemn anyone and don't be angry.
4. One should not use Scissors, knives, etc. during an eclipse.