It is therefore, the supreme power using and recalling which one can attain a peaceful and calm life. As per the famous and world-renowned astrologer Shri ShivaAmit Khanna ji, the recitation of the Vishnu Sahasranam helps a person to become and stay focused in life. It is the path to a peaceful and blissful life. As per Shri ShivaAmit Khanna ji the Vishnu Sahasranama works magically on one’s subconscious mind. The vibration of the chanting negates negative rays and vibes around a person or inside the person and helps an individual to exuberate positive vibes. Even if a person listens to the chants daily, he will himself feel how he begins to take things positively in life. The chants bring around physiological changes and make a person hopeful under all circumstances. As a constant remedy to any problem, Shri ShivaAmit Khannaji suggests that every household should listen or recite the Vishnu Sahasranama daily. This will bring around wellbeing and prosperity in each member who would let the words seep under the skin by just listening to them.
As per Shri ShivaAmit Khanna ji chanting of the Vishnu Sahasranama calms the mind and sharpens the focus in life. Reading every name of Lord Vishnu helps you boost your inner energies which further increase your focus. This helps you meditate better. The Vishnu Sahasranama is a boon bestowed by our Lords to mankind. Being a renowned astroger, Shri ShivaAmit Khannaji states that reading or listening to the Vishnu Sahasranama makes a person fearless, happy and content. It takes away the deep-rooted fears from the subconscious mind.it helps a person to achieve using a complete potential. It permits mentally equips a person to overcome all obstacles and hurdles in order to gain material benefits as well. Every verse of the Vishnu Sahasranama describes the benefits that it brings to the listener or reader. Shri Shivaamit Khanna ji has recollected the benefits precisely in the following manner:
1) The recitation or listening of the Vishnu Sahasranam, as per the world famous astrologer Shri Shiva Amit Khanna ji, can bring financial stability and gains. These can also be termed as materialistic gains and treasures.
2) Problems related to children, who include not having children, having physically or mentally weak children, challenged or special needs children – all such cases can be dealt with the recitation or listening to Vishnu Sahasranama in the correct manner.
3) Shri ShivaAmit Khanna ji states that children or adults who are unfocussed or unorganized in a household can themselves find way to success by recitation or listening of the strotas from the Vishnu Sahasranam as per their individual birth chart.
4)Shri ShivaAmit Khanna ji claims that the Vishnu Sahasranama is one sure short remedy to tackle planetary afflictions and to enjoy a long and fulfilled life.
Vedic Astrology and the Vishnu Sahasranama
There are 12 different zodiacs and 9 planets. A combination of these leads to 108 different conditions or effects that can be caused as a product of these. Hence, there is a different verse for each condition which needs to be recited or listened to. Similarly, there are 108 Nakshatra padas and 108 Navamshas. So each of thes Nakshatras and Navamshas have a different verse attached to them.
Shri ShivaAmit Khanna ji states that when a person is going through a particular dasha , he can chart verses related to the Nakshatra of the dasha lord. He makes it very simple to identify as per the problems faced. For example; if a person is depressed and goes through anxiety in that case recitation of verses related to Rahu and Saturn will be beneficial. Similarly, while going through relationship issues one must chant verses connected to the planet that rules the 7th house in a birth chart.
Personal verses as per the Birth Chart
To identify the verses that best suit an individual. One can connect with the Organization Devayah by Shri ShivaSAmit Khanna ji. They will help in identifying the exact verses for recitation along with some simple remedies. As a statutory warning one must consult a learned astrologer to find out the suitable verses as per the Birth details only. A do-it-yourself way is NOT recommended.
Time and method to chant or listen to Vishnu Sahasranama
Shri ShivaAmit Khanna ji states the following points to be kept in mind while reciting the verses:
- The verses can either be listened to or recited.
- The verses must be recited or listened to 11times every day.
- It can be recited at any time but should be recited or listened to at the same time each day.
- If the verses cannot be recited daily then keep Wednesday as afixed day to recite or listen to it.
- Keeping a jal kalash or any water filled container while recitation is considered auspicious. This water becomes sacred and can be sprinkled in the house and consumed later.
ALSO READ: Vastu Tips : These Plants and trees stop your progress, never plant them around your home
Upset due to problems in your Marriage? Get guidance from Expert Astrologers, Call now.