This Janmashtami decorate Lord Krishna with these 10 special things
Krishna Ji decoration
- Photo : Google
In Braj Mandala, the celebration of the birth of Sri Krishna begins in the month of Shravan. Kanha's birth is celebrated at the Krishna Pakshi Ashtam in Bhadrapada. This time, the 5248th Krishna Janmashtami Festival will take place on Monday evening, August 30th. Come and I'll tell you about the objects decorated with Krsna's balls.
- Jhoola: A Jhoola or swing decorated for the most beautiful child Krishna. There are many types of swings on the market. If you can afford it, bring a hammock and decorate it with flowers. You can also use lace or Jhaler to decorate your hammock. Place a pillow, pillow, or blanket made of silk or velvet on the swing. Now get your Kanha Ji ready and let it sit on the swing
- Dresses: There are beautifully designed kanhaji dresses in the market made by Minakari, Zardori, or Kashkari. This dress is yellow.
- Turban: Kanhaji's head is wearing a small turban of the same color or pattern as the clothing of the same color or pattern. Wearing a turban and peacock feathers.
- Flute: Kanhaji has a beautiful little flute in his hand. The flute in his hand is also decorated with silk threads.
- Kadas and armlets: Take in your hands Kanhaji kadas, which can be crafted from gold, silver, or metal. Put on the bracelet.
- Kundal: Make pearl, silver, or gold kundals worn on the ears of the Thakurji.
- Kamarband and Pajeb: Put on silver knuckles or ankles on his feet. The waist is tied only in silver or black.
- Vayyanti wreath or pearl wreath on Thakurji.
- Tikka: Apply a beautiful radiant tikka to Kanjaji's forehead. Ready-made stick on tilaks is currently available on the market.
- Kajal: Apply charThakurji''s eyes.
The Spiritual Significance Krishna Janmashtami 2021
know why people belief in lord krishna and his unknown facts