If Mars is in an auspicious position in the horoscope, then life becomes auspicious and if Mars is inauspicious, then many problems arise. Know the inauspicious effects of Mars and ways to avoid it.
Inauspicious effects of Mars and ways to avoid it.
Mars is considered the commander of the planets. The position of Mars is especially seen in the horoscope during marriage. If Mars is in auspicious position then life becomes auspicious and if Mars is inauspicious then many problems arise. Especially in married life and in love relationships. Due to the inauspicious positions of Mars, there is a situation of conflict between husband and wife because Mars is considered to be a fiery planet. In such a situation, many times divorce also comes.
According to astrology experts, if Mars is in the 1st, 4th, 7th, 8th or 12th position in the horoscope, then it is considered as Mangal Dosha. Such people are called Manglik. The inauspicious position of Mars makes a person angry. In such a situation, the confidence of the person becomes weak. Apart from this, due to the influence of Mars, obstacles arise in marriage and there is turmoil in married life.
READ MORE- Effective remedies of lal kitab to remove all your troubles
Effects of inauspicious position of Mars:
1. Obstacles come in marriage and things get worse by the time it is made.
2. The relationship between husband and wife becomes very sensitive. Anger increases a lot.
3. Often there is a situation of debate and sometimes due to this the conversation is also closed.
4. Many times there is a situation of divorce, apart from this, due to some reason one may have to get involved in litigation.
5. Difficulties have to be faced regarding land, property and wealth.
6. There may be blood related problems.
READ MORE-Friday Vrat katha-know its significance and puja vidhi
These remedies will work:
If Mars is also in an inauspicious position in your horoscope, then some of the remedies mentioned here can prove to be effective for you.
1. Offer Chola to Hanuman ji regularly. Girls and women buy Chola's goods and get it offered to the Pandit. Married women can also get it offered by their husband.
2. Read Hanuman Chalisa daily and if possible recite Sundarkand on Tuesday.
3. Drink water in a copper glass. Feed jaggery gram to monkeys.
4. Fast on Tuesday for Hanuman ji. Do not consume salt on the day of fasting.
5. Serve animals and birds and respect elders. Do not speak bitter words to anyone.
6. Donate red colored lentils or jaggery to the needy on Tuesday.