Vinayaka Chaturthi is also known as Varad Vinayaka Chaturthi. Varad means "to ask God to fulfill one's wish". This day marks the monthly birth anniversary of Lord Ganesha, also known as Vighnaharta, Ganapati Bappa, Ekadanta, Vinayaka Heramba and Pillaiyar. On this day, devotees perform puja for a day – keep a long fast to seek his blessings.
Also, worshiping and fasting on this day brings knowledge, prosperity and victory over all obstacles of the devotees. This is the only reason why he is also known as Vighnaharta. Therefore, people who have problems in their married life, Vastu defects or obstacles which are hindering their path of success, they should follow the below mentioned remedies to bring prosperity, wealth and happiness in the house.
Also Read:- Palmistry: Know from the palm lines about the RajYog
1. Devotees are advised to worship the idol of Lord Ganesha made of crystal as it corrects the Vastu defects of the house.
2. Devotees should offer silver in square shape to Lord Ganesha on this day for property related disputes.
3. Keeping an idol of Lord Ganesha made of Neem, Peepal or Mango leaves at the entrance of the house brings positivity in the house.
4. Offering Shatavari to Lord Ganesha on this day removes mental stress and gives peace.
5. On the day of Vinayaka Chaturthi, devotees should worship the idol of Shwetark Ganesh, as it increases wealth and brings happiness and peace in the house.
Vinayaka Chaturthi Mantra
Vakratund Mahakaya Suryakoti Samprabha.
Nirvighnam Kuru mai,deva sarv-karyashu sarvda.
'Shri Gan Ganapataye Namah'.
Contact our well known Astrologers for more information on Plamistry and Predictions. Call us now. Click here !!