To look at our Kamika Ekadashi date, timings, and importance, click here. Kamika Ekadashi Vrat Katha Once, Pandava King Yudhishthira requested Lord Shri Krishna to explain to him the importance of looking at a vart on Shravana, Krishna Paksha Ekadashi. Therefore, Lord Krishna narrated the verbal exchange among Lord Brahma and his son, Devarshi Narada Muni at the significance of looking at the Kamika Ekadashi vrat. When Narada Muni, an ardent devotee of Lord Vishnu, desired to understand the blessings of preserving the vrat, Lord Brahma stated that people who are responsible for doing misdeeds and desire to are seeking mercy will be forgiven with the aid of using the Lord. Moreover, they'll get riddance from the guilt of sinning, and this will, in turn, assist in evolving as higher human beings. As Lord Brahma keeps explaining the importance of Kamika Ekadashi, he says that preserving a quick in this day is identical to taking a tub withinside the sacred waters of the Ganga. He additionally exhibits how someone can acquire the blessings of travelling Kashi with the aid of using preserving a vrat on Kamika Ekadashi. Therefore, with the aid of using following a vrat, retaining celibacy and doing penance in this day, someone can rid himself of all the wrongs he has dedicated in his life. It is like rinsing oneself to dispose of all the dust from the pores and skin that has gathered over the years. Lord Brahma exhibits that with the aid of using presenting the sacred Tulsi to Lord Vishnu, you will be seeking his advantages. Nonetheless, a vrati (man or woman preserving the fast) should have a smooth coronary heart without anger, lust, greed, or pride. Therefore, a vrat stored with utmost religion and honest devotion shall endure considerable results.
Kamika Ekadasi dos and don'ts
1. Rise early and take a tub/. Wear smooth clothes.
2. Do Sankalpa (vow) and are seeking the Lord's advantages so you achieve preserving the vrat. 3. Maintain celibacy
4. Do now no longer consume onions, garlic and different Tamasic foods.
5. Do now no longer consume rice, wheat and lentils.
6. You may, however, consume end result and vrat recipes.
7. Chant the Mantra 'OM Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya'
8. Do not devour alcohol, tobacco, and meat.
9. Maintain calm. Be cautious what you say.
10. Do not sleep in the evening.
Astrology 2022: The Setting of Saturn will be very special for these zodiac signs